01 June 2012

Seeing This Century in this century


I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY SEEING THIS CENTURY LIVE!!!!

I never thought this day would come.  At least not this soon.  I love these guys to death but I'd never thought they'd be this big in the country in such a short time!  I'm so proud of what they've achieved, I feel like crying.  And the fact that the Philippines is their first international show ever just makes me extremely happy and honored.  So yeah, I'm seeing This Century in this century.  See you later Joel, Sean, Alex and Ryan!

Catch This Century together with We Are The In Crowd and Set Your Goals tomorrow night (June 2) at Smart Araneta Coliseum.  The show starts at 8PM but gates open at 6PM.  Tickets still available at Ticketnet outlets.  Many thanks to Pulp Live WorldKarpos Multimedia and Bazooka Rocks for making this possible.  Such a great start to my birth month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!