12 June 2012

Silver

Today, I'd like to say that I woke up feeling a little older and a little wiser but honestly, it didn't feel that way.  When I woke up, rain was pouring outside and all I could think of was how perfect it was.  Thank goodness, I was born on (Philippine) Independence Day which means every birthday* is a holiday.  I could do anything I want on my special day - I could even stay in bed for as long as I want to without feeling guilty.  But no, I didn't want this day to go to waste.  So I got out of bed and thanked God for another year.  Nothing beats the feeling of waking up and feeling thankful.  Just as the rain keeps pouring, the blessings just keep on coming.  So thank you, Lord, for another year!  And for your never-ending goodness and mercy.  So when does quarter-life crisis strike?  I hope it never hits me.  I'm 25 and loving life.

P.S.  This year, I MUST finally learn how to surf so I can call myself the silver surfer.  Chos! :))

* Well, except in 2007 when GMA and her holiday economics ruined the tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!