05 February 2013

Long live the car-crash hearts!

MY FAVORITE BAND IS BACK! Not together because they never broke up but yes, they're back in the music scene. I would've been happy with just a simple announcement that they're coming back. But no, Fall Out Boy came back with a single, a new album, a music video, tour dates, an instragram and a tumblr. OHMYCARCRASHHEART. How are we supposed to handle all that?? Now that's how you make a comeback!

I was shaking while watching the MV for My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up) for the first time. The new single sounds different but you know it's Fall Out Boy - not Patrick Stump, Black Cards or The Damned Things. I knew right then and there that Fall Out Boy's definitely back.
The future of Fall Out Boy starts now.
So thank you, Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe! You have no idea how much you made me (and all other hiatus survivors) happy. Now, Manila better be on that world tour! I'm dying to see them boys back in Manila for the third time.

So far, I've already bought the new single on iTunes, watched and downloaded the Youtube video, followed them on Tumblr and Instagram, and pre-ordered Save Rock and Roll because finally, the freakin' break's over. It's time to save rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!