18 February 2013

For the Love of (Healthy) Food

It's no secret that I LOVE to eat. But to be honest, I've been wanting to switch to a healthier lifestyle for quite some time now. I know I won't stay young (and healthy) forever. And eventually, all that junk I've been munching on will come back to bite me later in life. So I'm trying to eat healthy bit by bit. Plus just thinking about going on a diet takes the joy out of eating. Definitely not for me. But what if someone can do the worrying for you?
Eat away!
Well, fret not because The Sexy Chef is here to save the day! I've been dying to try it for the longest time - along with Diet Diva and Juju Cleanse. But let's take it one step at a time, shall we? The Sexy Chef is a healthy food delivery service that offers several Diet Programs (i.e. South Beach, Pounds Away, Sugar Buster, etc.), Healthy Meals (for those afraid of commitment like me haha), and even Catering!

Earlier today, I received some good news. Yes, Vikings SM North is finally opening but no, it's not just that. The Sexy Chef is bringing back their 5-Day Dine Lite Promo for only P1,990 (inclusive of delivery charge)! For five days, you'll have ready-to-eat healthy lunch and dinner meals (with only 350 calories each) delivered right to your doorstep - be it your home or office. How great is that?

I managed to convince Nee-chan to sign up with me so from February 25 - March 1, I'll be eating a little bit healthier. Oh, and I get to choose ALL the dishes I want. Lovette! I just hope the menu items taste as good as they sound.

If you're interested, here's my meal plan for next week:
Day 1 
Lunch - Korean Beef Barbecue with Vegetable Rice
Dinner - Spaghetti Alfredo 
Day 2 
Lunch - Chicken with Cashew Nuts and Chinese Fried Rice
Dinner - Fiesta Beef with Mexican Rice 
Day 3 
Lunch - Yakiniku Beef with Vegetable Rice
Dinner - Fish Salpicao with Paella Rice 
Day 4 
Lunch - Chicken Gambas with Paella Rice
Dinner - Bangus Sisig with Vegetable Rice 
Day 5 
Lunch - Arroz a la Cubana
Dinner - Pasta Bolognese
Looks pretty good, eh? If you also want to give it a try, you can reach The Sexy Chef at 721-8881 / 721-7399 / 0917-799-2433 or shoot them an email at info@thesexychef.ph.

EDIT: This post from Twisted Sifter will give you a rough idea how big of a deal is consuming only 350 calories in a meal.

2 comments:

  1. waaa... i want to try it too... *inggit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. dali uwi ka na! syempre nag-calorie calculator pa daw ako to find out my recommended daily calorie intake :))

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!