19 September 2012

For Future Reference: 20 Yummiest Cakes

Photo from Estrel's website
Ever had trouble searching for the perfect cake to order for a special occasion? Or if you have a sweet tooth like me, you're probably googling cakes just because you feel like it, right? Okay, maybe that's just me. :|

Anyway, I just want to share this old article from INQUIRER.net I came across with that lists 20 of the yummiest home-made cakes in the metro. It seems legit since our favorite go-to cake, Estrel's Caramel Cakes, made it to the list!
6. Caramel Cake 
Come-on: To lust for, this melting, light chiffon cake under a blanket of glossy caramel is charmingly adorned with butter cream flowers in lovely colors. Makes for a pretty centerpiece. 
Cost: P550 for an 8-inch round cake with caramel filling and P500 without filling. Order two days in advance. 
Creator: Estrel's
Call: 3722965 or 3717938. Address: 54 Scout Tobias St. corner Scout Limbaga. Bgy. Laging Handa, Q.C. 
Thanks to 20 yummiest (privately baked) cakes - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos, I now have 19 new cakes to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!