13 September 2012

All I want for Christmas is the new iPod Touch*

Photo by REUTERS
So the new iPhone 5 was quite disappointing but have you seen the 5th Gen iPod Touch yet? Definitely looks promising!
Photos from Apple
Us girls went crazy over its super cute new look! We even picked out the colors we wanted already: pink for me, blue for Faye, green for Jeng, white for Erin and black for Mabel. Okay, only Jeng, Faye and I picked out the colors for ourselves then assigned the remaining ones to Erin and Mabel. True friends fo lyfe! Hihi [ EDIT: New color assignments! Pink for me, blue for Faye, green for Jeng, red for Erin, black for Mabel, and white for Vanie. ;) ]

Next thing I did? Convert $399 (for the 64GB version) to Philippines Pesos, of course! At roughly Php16k, it's alright I guess. I can't wait for Black Friday though! If someone from the office is going to the US in time for Black Friday, then it's meant to be. Otherwise, we'll just have to turn to our favorite Kimstore. ;)

*or a Samsung Galaxy S3 :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!