31 July 2012

Dreaming~ ♥

Kim Soo Hyun ( 김수현 )
Rainy weekend + intermittent internet connection = series marathon. Just as the rain was heavily pouring outside, I was crying my eyes out thanks to this man. I can't believe I spent the entire weekend watching Dream High (technically, I have the TV turned on for the Olympics while I was watching Dream High on my laptop). I have shallow tears so as much as possible, I try to steer away from tearjerkers but I got hooked with this k-drama so much, I just had to know what happens in the end. Stat!
Jin Guk ( 진궄 ), Hye Mi ( 혜미 ), Sam Dong ( 삼동 )
I was rooting for the cool guy, Jin Guk, the whole time but towards the end, I eventually fell for Sam Dong. Who would've thought I'd fall for the country bumpkin? Well, he turned out to be quite a man. He sings, dances and acts really well. He's at par with his co-stars whenever they perform to think that he's the only actor in the main cast while the rest are all singers in real life. And those eyes! Aaaahh so expressive! I end up crying every time he does. :(

Initially, I found Sam Dong's character hilarious but he can also be a bit overprotective and annoying sometimes. His love and dedication to Hye Mi is really admirable though. Before I knew it, I wanted him and Hye Mi to end up together! If you know me, it's pretty rare for me to cheer for the female lead so I was really devastated with the open-ended finale. Why do they have to cut it when things are finally going well!!! Ugh. It was so frustrating. Paasa e. Now I can't move on! >.< Oh, well. At least I have a new Korean crush to stalk in November. HAHA
New crush = new wallie
See, this is why I shouldn't be watching dramas during that time of the month when my emotions are extra high. Here, have a clip of Sam Dong singing Dreaming* while battling Tinnitus. I was crying so much, I could hardly breathe during this scene. Kala mo kasali sa drama kung makahagulgol e. :))


Now downloading: The Moon That Embraces The Sun for more of Kim Soo Hyun ♥


*This has a Japanese version btw which I loooove! At least I can understand most of the lyrics. Hee~ ♥ Click here to watch Kim Soo Hyun in the studio. So cute when he struggles in pronouncing "michi." Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!