04 April 2013

I'm OC and I know it.

Oh Google Drive, what will I do without you?
Nothing excites me like planning for a trip. Sure, it can get pretty stressful at times but planning ahead always pays off in the end. Not only can you get early bird discounts on hotels, but the web is also brimming with discount coupons to some tourist attractions! Some discounts are even exclusive for foreigners. *I feel special hihi* And by booking in advance, you lessen the expenses during your actual trip so you don't have feel too bad about it. So far, so good. All that's left to do is to is exchange some PHP to USD, and pack my things then I'm all set. 5 DAYS TO GO!!! Oh Japan, how I've missed you badly! I can't wait to get back to your lovely spring breeze, mouth-watering food, kawaii-filled streets, crazy railroad system, and the beautiful sakura trees of course. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!