20 January 2013

Indirect Words of Encouragement

I've been thinking about something over the last weekend. It's about time I take action and take that little step into making my dreams come true. But each time I try to, it stirs up the butterflies in my tummy. I don't know why but I keep on second-guessing myself. But God, being the omniscient being that He is, felt like I could use some words of encouragement in the form of random tweets.

Monday
Change is a choice exercised by those willing to endure pain for ultimate gain.
- @Jamieavastera
Tuesday
It's Tuesday again! Still second-guessing or doubting something? Just remember #GoLangNgGo!
- @enjoyGLOBE
Wednesday
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
- @alexanderdeleon
Thursday
If you are gonna dream, might as well dream big. It takes the same amount of energy.
- @iamjonathancook
Friday
When you are discouraged and you quit, you limit what God can do in you and through you.
- Ptr. Peter Tan-chi (RT'd by @kalachuchai)
The funny thing about this is I keep forgetting what I'm supposed to do but each day, these tweets keep reminding me of my dream. Amazing how much He knows me. Better start working on it. Bit by bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!